Sunday, June 2, 2019

Eight Years of Blogging!

I started A Jewish Genealogy Journey eight years ago when I realized that my husband's genealogy stories would appeal to a slightly different audience than my first blog, From Maine to Kentucky.

Looking back at this year's posts, I see that they were almost all about the Handler family. Most of the posts were part of a series about a half first cousin once removed of my husband's, Herman Handler. Each post shows him in a different record, showing that an immigrant ancestor can be found in many records. Links to all the posts in the series are at Obituary for Herman Handler.

However, I did enjoy writing about my husband's grandfather as a jitney driver in Miami.

For those of you still reading my blog, thank you! I will try to post a little more often in the coming year.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 8th blogiversary. Looking forward to your posts whenever you have a chance to write!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for continuing to read and for the comment!

      Delete