Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wordless Wednesday ~ Usher and his Family

Another of the many photographs from my mother-in-law that came from her father's family in Romania and Israel in the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s. I am sharing them here in hopes of reconnecting with this branch of my husband's family.



1. This is my daughter's husband Mordecai
2. This is my daughter Sheva and her two children
3. My daughter-in-law Dadie [?] with her child Goldie
4. My son Ezriel
         From me and my children
                                              Usher

~~~~~~~~~~~

Usher is a younger brother to Morris Goldstein. These young children are second cousins to my husband.

Thank you to volunteers at the Jewish Genealogical Society of Greater Boston's "Help Day" in January 2014, as well as volunteers at Tracing the Tribe Facebook page for assistance in the translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment