Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Ten Years Blogging!

 

I guess I have run out of steam on my blogging. You can read about my educational experiences during this past year at my other blog, From Maine to Kentucky, which I started several weeks before this blog in 2011.

During the past year, I have not been actively researching my husband's family, except to do some "reverse genealogy" to identify descendants of his great-grandparents and (some) second great grandparents. 

These now-identified second and third cousins help me to know how some of his closer DNA matches are related to him. Because this research involves living people, I won't share that research publicly.

As I come across interesting records or stories in my husband's genealogy, I will share them here.

Thank you for continuing to follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment