Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Wordless Wednesday ~ Unknown Girl with Ringlets


I wish I knew who this smiling girl was. And I also wish this had a photographer's imprint to let me know if it came from Philadelphia or New York or New Jersey. This was from my mother-in-law's side of the family, so likely Segal or Levitt or possibly Goldstein.



As I noted last week, the stamp box on the back of this postcard is AZO with four triangles pointing up which dates the postcard to between 1904 to 1918.¹

     1 Playle.com (https://www.playle.com/realphoto/ : accessed 14 August 2019), "How to Identify and Date Real Photo Vintage Postcards."

2 comments:

  1. How interesting. I look forward to discovering your blog. I'm a Goldstein BTW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have quite a few old photos from my mother-in-law. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete